Mavis Education is launching the Mavis Stepping Stone Program. The program will equip unemployed graduates and Serving Corp members in the education sector with the Mavis Talking Books™ and training.
The Program is designed to do the following:
- Create job opportunities for Unemployed graduates, NYSC Corpers, etc. in the education sector – by equipping them with the Mavis Talking Books™ and training so that they can earn up to N60,000/month. Those who excel in the program would eventually earn more.
- Also provide quality and affordable basic education for out-of-school children in Nigeria right where they live.
The goal of Mavis Stepping-stone program is to;
- Create 100,000 jobs by 2023.
- As well as educate 3 million Out-of-School Children in Nigeria by 2023.
- Receive applications up till 5pm, 9 April 2021 (Apply below)
- Appraise and select 5 persons for Pilot Phase in Abuja
- Launch Pilot Phase in Abuja, FCT in May 2021.
- Launch Phase 2 in Abuja, Kaduna and Nasarawa with 1,000 people by September 2021.
For this and much more Information relating to employability skills, employment opportunities, career advancement and entrepreneurship development; Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups, and also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.