Register your Kids to Win in the #terraskillsforkids Challenge as we Celebrate the World Youth Skills Day, 2022.
In commemoration of the World Youth Skills Day 2022, Terraskills through her Sponsors is giving out amazing gifts to kids between 4-18 years who are interested and willing to learn and practice coding.
The Kids will be awarded beneficial gifts following their full participation in the #terraskillsforkids Challenge.
- An HP Laptop for the overall winner of the #terraskillsforkids Challenge,
- Scholarship opportunity for every participant to earn up to 100% discount on actual training fee for the 4-Weeks Coding Training this Summer starting from 15th August and ending by 10th September, 2022. Note: The Actual Training Fee is
Why Kids Must Learn Coding?
- Boosts in creativity: coding demands repeated experiments,
- better math skills: coding involves visualising abstract concepts that can be applied to mathematical problem solving,
- enhances academic performances: coding supports planning and organising skills.
Participants must be:
- within 4-18 years of age
- interested in and willing to learn coding
- resident of Abuja
- available for full participation in all activities involved in #TerraskillsForKids Challenge.
Note: Registration is free
Have your kids tell us through a 30 seconds video or a short essay why they want to learn coding with the hashtag #TerraskillsForKids on any of your socials.
Deadline: Monday, 8th August 2022
Subsequently, selected candidates will be invited to Terraskills with their parent/guardian for the inhouse challenge involving:
- Aptitude Test
- Fun Games
How Kids Win:
- 20 kids with the most compelling reasons why they want to learn coding will be selected for the inhouse challenge and will earn automatic 10% scholarship/discount on training fee upon arrival for the challenge.
- Kids can earn another 10% scholarship/discount on training fee based on their performance in the aptitude test.
- Kids can earn up to 80% scholarship/discount on training fee based on their performance in the fun games. Hence, a total of 100% scholarship/discount is earnable.
- The overall best performed kid in the 4 weeks of coding class wins a laptop.
Our aim is to celebrate and encourage skills acquisition among young Nigerians for the betterment of the Nation.
WHO WE ARE?
TERRASKILLS LEARNING SYSTEMS LIMITED is an innovative tech company that specializes in Skills Development, Lifelong Learning Systems, ICT and Digital Economy, Training, Research and Consulting. We have been in operations since 2004 and have trained over 4,000 individuals, entrepreneurs and professionals in both public and private sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
In our pursuit for excellence and empowering our learners, we conducted 10-years of Tracers Study research to check the impact of our Trainings on our successful learners and we discovered that over 85% are gainfully employed and we received favourable commendations from their employers and colleagues.
To be a Human-Centered Organization (HCO) that provide cutting-edge solutions which empowers individuals, families, employees and organizations to achieve their learning, growth and development targets and objectives through cost-effective, efficient and standard methods, processes, and technologies with highly engaged personnel in a lifelong partnership of happiness.
To have a friend in every home.
Your lifelong partner
For this and much more Information relating to employability skills, employment opportunities, career advancement, and entrepreneurship development; Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups, and also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook