It will interest you to know that I am snacking on very beautiful, crunchy, and yummy peanuts as I write this post!!!
Peanuts are not only delicious; they are incredibly easy to make. They are made by coating groundnuts with flour and a mixture of other ingredients. If you love peanuts as much as I do, then it is my pleasure to share with you how to make them from the comfort of your home.
The ingredients you would need are:
- In a mixing bowl, crack the eggs and add salt and sugar, then whisk.
- Pour roasted groundnut into a big bowl.
- Pour a tablespoon of whisked egg (in step) over the groundnut in step 2 above.
- Shake the bowl until the mixture completely coats the groundnuts.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of flour and stir.
- Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 until you exhaust the egg and flour. and the groundnut is finely coated.
- In a pan, heat the oil and fry the coated peanuts in batches until they are golden brown.
Voila, your yummy peanut is ready to be devoured!
For this and much more Information relating to employability skills, employment opportunities, career advancement, and entrepreneurship development; Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups, and also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook