The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), is inviting applications from foreign students for grant of scholarship to pursue higher studies at Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D. level in India Education Institutes/Universities for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
The courses include: sciences, humanities, commerce, and engineering except medical studies.
Students from Nigeria, having good academic record (with minimum of 60% mark or GPA 3 out of GPA 5 in qualifying examinations) and proficient in English, are welcome to apply for the ICCR scholarships.
While applying for the ICCR scholarship, students should note the following;
- Applicants should be between 18 – 30 years
- Students can apply to 5 institutions/ Universities in order of preference
- Applicants are also to ensure they visit the institution/ university website for details and guides before applying
- The marks sheet of level 10 and 10+2 of schools and other relevant documents required by the university must be uploaded along with a transcript in English.
- To ascertain their English proficiency, applicants are to submit a 500-word essay. Students can also submit their TOFEL/IELTS/Standardized Test score, if available. Universities/ Institutions may also conduct online interviews for applicants.
- Shortlisted students would appear for personal interview and verification at the Indian High Commission.
- Getting Health Certificate is also Important.
The deadline for online submission is 30th April, 2021.
For this and much more Information relating to employability skills, employment opportunities, career advancement, and entrepreneurship development; Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups, and also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.