The 2021/2022 GES Maiden edition which was advertised on 14th July, 2021 was stipulated to kick-start from 31st January, 2022 following the successful shortlisting of 25 unemployed graduates that successfully scale through the 4 screening exercises;
- 1st Screening Exercise: Application assessment
- 2nd Screening Exercise: Online interview
- 3rd Screening Exercise: Provision of credible recommendations
- 4th Screening Exercise: Oral interview
However, out of a total of 255 applications received following the closure of the application on 11th September, 2021;
- in the 1st screening exercise, 204 applicants reached the pass mark of 50% and were shortlisted for the second screening exercise on 8th October, 2022;
- in the 2nd screening exercise, 90 out of the 204 shortlisted applicants showed willingness to commit to the programme and were shortlisted for the third screening exercise on 18th November, 2022;
- in the 3rd screening exercise, which required applicants to provide 2 credible recommendations from specified guarantors between 18th November to 17th December, 2022;
- 4 applicants provided false recommendations;
- 4 applicants’ guarantors were unreachable;
- 16 applicants provided only 1valid recommendation;
- Only 6 applicants successfully provided 2 valid recommendations as required.
Hence, due to the poor outcome of the first application which yielded only 6 successful applicants; a number less than the 25 potential applicants required for the commencement of the 2021/2022 GES Maiden Edition; we regret to announce the postponement of the programme.
This to give room for the reopening of the application to allow us select more applicants for the continuity of the screening exercise and accomplishment of the programme.
Interested applicants should click the button below to apply.
The 6 applicants who successfully scaled through the first application do not have to reapply as they will be scheduled for oral interview along with newly selected applicants in due time.
Thank you for your continuous corporation as we work together to implement GES across Nigeria and Africa at large.
For this and much more Information relating to employability skills; employment opportunities; career advancement; and entrepreneurship development; Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups; and also follow us on Instagram; Twitter; and Facebook.