Bridge to MassChallenge Nigeria is a startup competition in partnership with the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) that identifies and accelerates the top startups in Nigeria while connecting them to the MassChallenge global network. The program is focused on supporting early-stage startups across all sectors that are based in Nigeria and interested in growing their business in the Nigerian market.
Who Can Participate
- Entrepreneurs who want to take their businesses to the next level.
- Applications are open to early-stage and growth-stage startups.
- Nigerian startups who want to grow locally while having global access to the MassChallenge network.
- Demonstrate product/market fit
- Have a skilled and experienced team
- Are located in Nigeria and aspire to grow and scale within the Nigerian ecosystem
- Have raised less than ~$1M in equity-based funding and generated less than ~$2M in revenue in the last 12 months
What’s in it for startups?
Top startups will be selected to participate in an intensive, 4-month program that encompasses both online and in-person portions where startups develop and implement bespoke project plans to further their localization journeys.
Startups will also receive:
- Tailored mentoring and coaching offered by NITDA and other local mentors, local and global mentors of the MassChallenge network and the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Tailored curriculum based on startups’ specific needs
- Investment opportunities by facilitating connections to investors and a private demo-day
- Access to the MassChallenge global network
In order to complete and submit the application, follow the following steps.
- Complete the registration sheet
- Within the next 72 hours you’ll receive an email to activate your account. Once received please activate your account.
- Once your account is activated please create a new startup within the MassChallenge website.
- Apply to the B2MC Nigeria program.
- Complete and submit your application.
For this and much more Information relating to employability skills, employment opportunities, career advancement, and entrepreneurship development; Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups, and also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook