WRITING HR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Writing human resources policies and procedures is both an art and a science. Historically, human resources departments have resorted to outsourcing this function to professionals who have specialized in this arena. This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to complete this challenging task in-house. If you still decide to outsource this activity, you will benefit from this course by learning how to ensure the policies and procedures produced by the third party are written in the right manner for your organization.
- List all human resources functions and responsibilities and identify their contributions to organizational success
- Explain the difference between policies, processes and procedures
- Apply appropriate HR policies and procedures writing techniques
- Describe the purpose and usefulness of human resources policies and procedures
- Develop human resources policies and procedures
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Professionals working in human resources planning or human resources administration who are directly responsible for developing HR policies and procedures. This course is also suitable for human resources managers who wish to sharpen their skills in writing HR policies and procedures.