THE CERTIFIED EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT PROGRAM
Executive assistants nowadays hold a very important position of influence and need to build a powerful partnership with the senior management team. This course will enable you to have the right competence to work in partnership with your manager. After all, your success will have a direct effect on your manager’s success. You already hold this position because of your current capabilities. This course seeks to supplement your current set of capabilities and competencies by adding other highly needed competencies that will lead to excellence in your position.
During this course you will discover ways to enhance your self-empowerment, confidence and forward thinking, allowing you to become a true business partner with the executive team. You will learn and practice powerful emotional intelligence strategies which you can immediately apply at the workplace. Moreover, you will participate in in-depth discussions on the importance of building systems and having a systematic thinking approach, leading you to create several systems at the workplace. You will also be involved in real negotiations with other participants which will enable you to gain the competence to plan and lead negotiations with suppliers. Finally, you will have the ability to develop action plans that will enhance your professional image and the image of your department and company.
- Provide full support to stakeholders in order to enhance the success of the business
- Apply emotional intelligence to foster excellent business relationships, laterally and vertically
- Plan and present strong business cases to their managers
- Build and maintain different organizing systems that will lead to increased productivity
- Generate win-win outcomes in any negotiation
- Design an action plan which will enhance their personal, departmental and organizational image
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Senior administrators, office managers, executive assistants and supervisors of junior staff who already possess the essential administration skills and seek to move their career further up.