STRATEGIC HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
Global healthcare leaders must have expertise in leadership management, healthcare finance, and human resource management in order to maintain excellence in service and patient care. The Strategic Healthcare Management course aims to ensure that healthcare leaders across the Nigeria and Africa have access to the world’s leading practices in complex organizational management and healthcare leadership.
This course consists of healthcare industry specific skill development, and enhancement methodologies and topics, designed for senior and executive level hospital staff. Including primary care, recuperative care, community and other healthcare facility administrators, chiefs of staff, hospital board members, chief nursing officers, department directors and other healthcare professionals with supervisory, management or executive level responsibilities.
The course will also be of benefit to clinicians who are transitioning or seeking to transition into administrative management or executive roles. Medical and non-medical personnel and staff who aspire to become directors, executives and administrators will also find tremendous value in the knowledge and skills taught.
- Implement patient focused strategies, including strategic planning, across the organization
- Implement patient focused strategies, including strategic planning, across the organiLeverage executive decision-making tools and formal methods to assess healthcare plans in light of regulations and ever-changing needs in the marketzation
- Lead and manage complex organizations’ crisis management while optimizing quality and safety best practices
- Foster creativity throughout a department or organization
- Apply leadership capabilities to lead healthcare teams and projects to success
- Hospital and healthcare administrators, chiefs of staff, hospital board members, chief nursing officers, department directors and other healthcare professionals with management responsibility.
- This course would also benefit clinicians, medical personnel and staff who are transitioning upward into administrative, management, director or executive leadership roles.