SECURITY INCIDENT MANAGEMENT AND INVESTIGATIONS
During the Incident Management portion, participants will explore how incident management works and how individuals and teams can successfully implement and apply principles within their organizations and/or work environments. Incident Management involves returning your organization’s everyday business safety, productivity, and overall operation, to normal as quickly as possible after an incident. Topics such as principles of incident management, incident management methodology, and incident typology will be covered in detail.
- Explain and apply the principles of Incident Management to their workplace
- Apply Incident Management methodology and create a plan to recover the business quickly from a threat or incident
- Explain the basic fundamentals of an investigation
- Demonstrate how to conduct a basic internal investigation within their organization
- Conduct a complete crime scene preservation investigation from start to finish
- This course is suitable for security managers/supervisors and personnel, company investigators, human resource professionals, site managers, safety and incident response team members, business owners, and anyone involved in incident management and investigations.