RESULTS BASED LEADERSHIP
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge, skills and competencies required to become results based leaders. Results based leaders are modern day, value adding managers equipped with the competencies necessary to contribute to their organizations’ key result areas. The course also highlights the fundamental role of the manager/leader in inspiring, motivating, engaging, and boosting the productivity of team members. Furthermore, the course addresses the correlation between emotional intelligence competencies, leadership styles, organizational climate and bottom line results.
- Identify the attributes and competencies of results based leaders
- Build and lead a team to achieve planned organizational objectives
- Motivate and engage employees through the application of hands on leadership processes
- Link and align departmental and individual performance to organizational goals
- Apply the eight leadership communication styles for improving employee morale and performance
- Demonstrate how emotionally intelligent results based leaders influence the organizational climate and bottom line results
- Build the talent difference
Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods
- All individuals who strive to introduce a culture of achievement within their organizations. This applies to those who have the responsibility of leading others and managing their performance including executive managers, division directors, department heads, section heads, supervisors and team leaders.