PLANNING SIMULATION: MANAGING SUPPLY AND DEMAND
In this course, we will use Cesim’s ‘SimFirm’ simulation tool to practice essential competitive and operational decisions made by managers in real life. SimFirm is a business management simulation program that integrates the functional areas of production, marketing, and logistics. It increases the participants’ awareness of operating a company from a general management perspective.
The simulation integrates a range of concepts from various management related disciplines, including marketing, production, logistics, and financial decision making. In addition, it links the organization to the wider context of the business world and other stakeholders.
- Increase awareness of operating a company from a general management perspective
- Recognize the interactions among various companies and external influences in a complex and interrelated environment
- Interpret and forecast market situations and market results and translate them into goal-oriented decisions
- Use fact based analytical decision-making techniques by linking the decisions to cash flows and bottom-line performance
- Utilize teamwork and problem-solving methods in a dynamically evolving marketplace
- All managers and business professionals who are involved in supporting the planning and strategy of their department or organization, as well as those who are involved in core business or support department management and supervisory roles.