OIL & GAS CONTRACTS: LICENSING, PRODUCTION RIGHTS, LEGISLATION & AGREEMENTS
This training course will provide its participants with valuable insight into the operations of the Oil and Gas Industry in a modern context. Oil and Gas contracts are the life blood of the industry and form the basis and foundation upon which the industry operates. The course will give participants a framework within which to understand the rights and obligations of both host country and operators and how they are determined and set out in the oil and gas contracts.
- Modern aspects of oil and gas contracts
- How to manage production and country risks
- Key legal and commercial risk management measure
- Investor protection by providing legal frameworks
- Dispute resolution in cross border and international contracts
- Anyone wishing to gain an overview or basic understanding of oil and gas, the industry or its operations. This includes, but is not limited to, anyone new to the oil and gas industry, contractors working with clients in the industry, or anyone within a non-technical role in the industry who is seeking a greater understanding of operations.