MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS AND MEDIA PLANNING WORKSHOP
Advertising and marketing communications’ is the art and business of developing and communicating messages that provide consumers with information about products, services and ideas. Marketing communications is exciting, creative, demanding, rewarding and challenging. This course is designed to provide training in the theoretical and practical aspects of modern marketing communications. Participants will review the many marketing tools available, digital or conventional, and learn about the whole advertising and communication function using a variety of media techniques geared for campaign success.
- Describe the field of marketing communication and explain the characteristics of successful campaigns (offline and online)
- Optimize visibility of brand or company image by exercising well rounded knowledge of event concepts and strategies
- Define the principles of Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) and describe how companies apply these principles to ensure messages are heard by both consumers and businesses
- Apply insights and skills needed to manage special marketing communications issues and create successful solutions
- Recognize and implement social media vehicles and tactics to maximize the marketing campaign return on investment.
- The course is designed for professionals in marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, human resources, sales, and business development who need practical, up-to-date knowledge of marketing strategy and techniques. The course is aimed at all types of organizations such as large corporations, government agencies, small businesses and non profit entities.