LOCAL CONTENT MANAGEMENT IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
Local content is the development of local skills, oil and gas technology transfer, and use of local manpower and local manufacturing. This Local Content Management in the Oil and Gas Industry training seminar will discuss the business benefits of developing the primary components of a local content strategy, including building local workforce and supplier capacity, integrating local content with business plans and successfully monitoring the programmes. Whether you are developing your policy now or want to scale up your local content models, you will get practical insight into what works best for your region.
The training will equip you with the understanding and delivering local content in relation to oil and gas projects. It aims at assisting you to build local workforce and supplier capacity and implementing and sustaining successful local content strategic plans. Furthermore, the training will offer oil and gas business practical advice on how they can realize the potential value of local content; and to offer all stakeholders suggestions on ways to help create shared value through local content development.
- Key-factors in the local content provisions
- Exploring a number of themes, including skills development programmes and local content performance management
- Identify and assess the impact of local content provisions over the execution of an oil field development project
- Participate in the elaboration of a local content management plan
- Negotiation of local content provisions applicable to a given contractual context
- Local content officers, HR, Legal and contract managers, Project managers, program managers, technical managers, digital/IT practitioners as well as any professionals involved in the process of Local content management.