LEADING A TEAM OF CHAMPIONS
You need to attend the “Leading a Team of Champions” training course because you deserve to lead a team of champions and because your team members deserve to be championed by you. By not attending, you risk spending your career leading people who lack motivation and energy, and who will give you poor quality work and low productivity.
This course aims at endowing leaders with the right mindset and, most importantly, with the tools that will allow leaders to tap into every bit of their team members’ potential. Participants will be provided with a toolbox of skills they can use as soon as they are back at work. They will learn how to maximize the performance of their team members and transform each member into a strong link that will add to the power of the whole team.
- Explain the essential components of a team of champions
- Set, communicate, and achieve a championship culture
- Design and implement development plans that create champions
- Build a rich feedback culture that allows champions to remain champions
- Transform the team of champions into a championship team
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- This course is targeted at middle managers and senior managers/directors seeking to cultivate a championship culture in their teams and organizations through tapping into the hidden potential of employees and into their winning appetite.