HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSE) WORKSHOP
Who is responsible for health and safety in your organization? Who should be held accountable to meet legal obligations in safety requirements? Through this course, it will be apparent that workplace safety is the responsibility of everyone in the organization. Moreover, a thorough review of common hazards, as well as root causes of accidents and incidents, will allow participants to be armed with various tools to help them create, follow, and more importantly, implement the standards of health and safety.
By being aware of hazards surrounding them, participants will be able to identify and anticipate such hazards. Moreover, the instructions on investigation techniques and processes delivered in this course will enable participants to better plan for upcoming tasks.
- Identify the sources of harmful acts
- Explain how safety is everybody’s responsibility
- Recognize that accidental injuries are caused by unsafe acts, behaviors and conditions
- Prepare a job safety analysis and give job safety instructions
- Conduct an accident investigation and complete a meaningful accident report
- Respond to various work accidents and emergencies
- Plan and conduct a safety audit
- Managers, supervisors and safety professionals who wish to improve their skills and competencies in order to be able to assume their safety responsibilities and effectively carry out their tasks safely in their organization.