EXCEL SKILLS FOR HR AND ADMIN PROFESSIONALS
In this course, HR and administration professionals will learn to save precious hours from their daily tasks. We will provide participants with tips that will help them resolve in a fraction of the time the challenges they face when working on employee compensations, salary, leave, beneﬁts and the like. In this training, participants will practice formatting techniques to convert data from diﬀerent sources and learn to make the best use of the most important formulas for HR. They will create meaningful charts and diagrams, use logical functions, and link their spreadsheet to other worksheets and applications. Participants will also automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques and troubleshoot errors.
Excel tools enable us to be more productive and eﬃcient. By attending, participants will learn to leverage the powerful features of Excel for HR, auditing and other HR tasks. Explore the use of Excel as an audit and analysis tool, as well as, selected features that help prepare accurate reports.
- Apply Excel reporting expertise in HR and administration by enhancing data slicing and dicing, data massaging, and data analysis skills
- Use pivot tables and pivot charts to efficiently perform automated report writing and analysis
- Develop operational dashboards including business KPI’s
- Repeat tasks and generate reports efficiently by recording, running and editing macros
- Acquire numerous tips and tricks that will improve working efficiency
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- HR and administration professionals, compensation and beneﬁts professionals, HR reward and payroll professionals, HR managers as well as anyone who perform HR and administration functions in their organizations on regular basis.