EMPLOYEE ON-BOARDING: INDUCTION AND JOB ORIENTATION TECHNIQUES
The first few days for new employees can have a great impact on their entire employment tenure. The tone for their working experience is set very early on in their minds. Therefore, it is important to manage that early onset of emotional impact from the beginning to ensure a productive and gratifying work experience. In this course, you will learn how to manage the on-boarding process from A to Z. Also, this course will help you build highly impactful on-boarding programs and processes that will set a very positive pace with your new hires.
- Explain the difference between company induction and job orientation
- List the benefits of running induction and orientation programs, for employees as well as the organization
- Define the roles and responsibilities of all those involved in the early career stages of employees
- Compile a well-designed package of information for new employees
- Prepare and conduct an effective induction presentation
- Design and organize a complete on-boarding program for new comers to the organization
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- HR professionals who work in recruitment or training and whose job require inducting and orienting employees. This course is also very useful for all those outside human resources who might be assigned the task of orienting new employees to their departments.