E-HR: MODERN TRENDS AND APPLICATIONS
Technology is evolving rapidly and the HR practitioner is challenged to make full use of this resource. This course is designed to help HR professionals optimize their use of today’s technologies in order to maximize value and contribution to the organization’s bottom line. By highlighting all the new trends and technologies that aﬀect HR management, this course will help HR professionals stay connected, identify key HR competencies in the recruitment of new talent and develop a comprehensive HR digital strategy.
- Evaluate new technologies available for today’s HR professionals and decide how and when to adopt them
- Develop a strategy that will keep human resources aligned with today’s digital world
- Apply various digital means for the effective recruitment and selection of talent
- Balance between employees’ digital needs and organizational security policies
- Distinguish between Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and interactive platforms
- Assess digital and social learning and how they contribute to people development
- Explain performance and feedback systems in light of new assessment methodologies
- Demonstrate understanding of the concept of digitalization and how it can help HR professionals win a seat as a business partner.
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Human resources managers, business partners, team leaders and specialists.