COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
In this course, you will learn about the only part of human resources that works behind the scenes. Compensation and benefits is usually a function that professionals in the field typically avoid for its seemingly complex nature and dependency on mathematics. When you attend this course, you will change your mind about this HR specialty. We will explain the specifics of compensation and benefits in such a way that you be able to apply them easily at work.
- Explain the basic principles and major elements of compensation
- Apply the various processes in compensation: job analysis, job descriptions and job evaluation
- Explain what constitutes a sound and effective compensation and benefits program
- Design a salary structure and related policies
- Describe the basic compensation survey process
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Professionals working in the function who wish to acquire relevant knowledge and skills, and those working in other areas of human resources as administrators, officers, specialists, team leaders, managers and business partners who wish to broaden their understanding of this important function.