CERTIFIED TALENT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
With the rise of the importance of integrated talent management systems, it is crucial that organizations design an effective and holistic talent management system; a system that is based on company’s strategic directive and integrated with other HR functions and processes. Hence the rationale of this course. It was designed to enable HR professional understand what talent management systems are, shed the light on associated tools and design their own.
- Design an integrated talent management system in accordance with company strategy
- Develop competency frameworks to serve as the basis for talent review, acquisition and development.
- Use effective and valid tools and techniques to assess the potential of talents
- Train, develop and coach talents using a wide range of impactful development methods
- Assess organizational readiness and develop a pragmatic road-map to establish an integrated talent management system
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- This course is targeted at those who are in supervisory and managerial positions including HR and talent management specialists with at least three years corporate experience. More specifically, this course is ideal for HR team leaders, HR managers and HR business partners as well as line managers.