CERTIFIED SALES MANAGER
Achieving outstanding sales results in an increasingly competitive world is a difficult task. Only by establishing a modern sales force management system and by training sales management personnel effectively, can today’s firm compete. The Certified Sales Manager course provides frontline sales managers with the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to drive bottom line performance. It focuses on improving organization and forecasting skills, as well as other technical competencies aimed at guiding salespeople towards higher performance.
- Demonstrate traits of an excellent sales manager facing modern market challenges
- Design and deliver sales strategies, organize sales territories, and use different forecasting models to optimize sales results
- Appraise and train the sales team to generate increased sales and profits
- Conduct effective sales coaching and counseling sessions
- Use their leadership and team building abilities to improve sales and retain people
- Carry out productive sales performance reviews and use a wide array of sales performance evaluation models
- The course is designed for sales managers and directors who have a desire to increase their team’s overall performance, productivity and profitability. It is also directed towards managers who want to increase the value they deliver to their sales reps and organization. Finally, the course will be a perfect fit for sales professionals new to, or considering a move to, a managerial role.