CERTIFICATE IN SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
Supply chain and logistics management have been among the fastest evolving business disciplines over the past two decades. The continuous arrival of innovative concepts and techniques into the mainstream has resulted in a non-stop journey of learning and development for professionals in supply chain and logistics. This course covers the latest essential practices in forecasting, planning, procurement, transportation, warehousing and logistics. It also covers the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) framework for continuous performance improvement across the supply chain.
- Recognize trends and modern practices in supply chain and logistics management
- Practice forecasting and inventory optimization techniques
- Appraise item categories and formulate appropriate sourcing strategies
- Describe the role and objectives of transportation management in logistics
- Use value adding warehousing techniques
- Apply the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) framework for management of supply chain performance
- Supply chain and logistics professionals, in particular those at the operational, supervisory and management level. In addition, this course is ideal for those seeking to complement their supply chain and logistics experience with the latest theoretical knowledge in preparation for assuming a higher position.