CERTIFICATE IN RETAIL MANAGEMENT
This course helps existing and potential retail managers acquire the required knowledge and apply the needed skills to grow their businesses and careers. The course provides knowledge and understanding of retailing in the 21st century and shows how managers can contribute more to the success of their organizations. The course delves into the critical strategy development steps necessary to manage retail sales associates, create critical retail metrics to measure performance, and devise a retail sales management approach that really works.
- Build awareness of the retail industry to foster career growth among people who work in retail
- Assess their own strengths and weaknesses to devise sustainable strategies to survive and grow in competitive markets
- Create and analyze retail metrics to monitor store performance and enhance retail staff productivity
- Explain the retail sales management process and lead, coach, and motivate retail sales associates
- Develop and implement HR processes and balanced scorecards to evaluate store and individual performance levels
- Interpret customer behavior in a retail environment in order to produce a positive shopping experience
- Devise an exceptional customer service roadmap to improve customer loyalty and boost sales in a record time
- Most participants on this course are retail employees looking to take their retail organization and careers to the next level. The course is also appropriate for new sales managers and assistant managers as well as anyone pursuing a management career in retail or a related industry.