ADMINISTRATION AND OFFICE MANAGEMENT FOR FEMALE PROFESSIONALS
The roles of office professionals have evolved over recent years to include additional responsibilities and require advanced skills, such as the ability to tackle complex tasks, build relationships, deal with conflict and make difficult decisions. Office professionals must be emotionally intelligent leaders, be prepared to take risks, be creative, be team players, represent their managers and departments, and communicate effectively.
This interactive, discussion-based course will give participants the opportunity to learn and develop these skills. Participants will return to their workplaces empowered and able to contribute even more effectively to the success of their organization.
This course, facilitated by a leading female trainer, has been developed specifically to benefit female office professionals and covers key topics to enable female professionals to thrive in their organizations.
- Take on independent or leadership roles, work in teams when needed, and interact confidently with peers, direct managers and executives
- Utilize excellent communication skills to be even more impactful in the workplace
- Structure their workload for optimal performance and results, using effective time management strategies
- Build effective relationships with direct managers by adapting to different working styles
- Manage conflict as well as understand and influence colleagues using Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- This course is beneficial for female professional in an administrative or supporting role. This includes, but is not limited to: administrative assistants, office managers, executive PAs, executive secretaries, personal assistants, executive assistants, confidential secretaries, senior and junior secretaries and other administration-related office professionals.