Tony Elumelu Foundation is seeking entrepreneurs with innovative business ideas across Africa to apply for its 2021 Entrepreneurship Program. The program is open to entrepreneurs with startup ideas or existing business not more than 3 years in existence. Successful applicants will receive business training, mentoring, a non-refundable $5,000 seed capital including global networking opportunities.
The Program is a 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 young African entrepreneurs.
- Applicants must be citizens and legal residents of any of the 54 African countries;
- Hence, the proposed business must be registered and operate in Africa.
- Also, applicants must be 18 years old and must not be considered a minor in their country of residence.
- Applicants must also be running an existing start-up with high growth potential and aspiring business owners with transformative ideas.
- Likewise, all businesses must be in the ideas stage or an early stage company, in the range of 0 to 3 years old.
- The program is not open to research institutions, faith-based organizations, value adding traditional companies, government contractors and businesses outside Africa;
- Hence, the business idea must be for profit and must be the original work of those making the submission.
Application opens January 1st and Ends March 31st 2021
For this and much more Information relating to employability skills, employment opportunities, career advancement and entrepreneurship development; Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups, and also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.