The Steering Committee of the MSMEs Survival Fund and Guaranteed Off-taking Stimulus Scheme announce the commencement of the Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme and the MSME Grant portal opening from the 9th February 2021.
The Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme is aimed at protecting and sustaining the income of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products. Therefore, a total 0f 100,000 Micro and Small Enterprises are to benefit from scheme.
The qualifying criteria for the scheme are as follows;
- All applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must be registered with at least a business name.
- They must also be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications
- Likewise, applicants must have a verifiable BVN and bank account number
- They should also have at least 2 staff members.
For this and much more Information relating to employability skills, employment opportunities, career advancement and entrepreneurship development; Join our Telegram and WhatsApp groups, and also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.