WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP: IMPACT THROUGH SELF AWARENESS
Women in Leadership: Impact through Self Awareness will take participants on a journey of self-discovery and self-mastery. It will enable participants to understand and leverage their core strengths to become authentic, fearless leaders and role models who empower everyone around them.
Participants will develop leadership and coaching skills, confidence, self-awareness, and understanding of core competencies and strengths. They will identify what they want for their and their organization’s futures, and the next steps to make it happen.
Through inspirational inputs and unique methodologies, Women In Leadership provides an opportunity for participants to understand that there are no glass ceilings in leadership except the ones created by our own fears and that if we change, everything else will effortlessly change around us.
“Real leaders are authentic, they touch our emotions, gain our trust and help us to feel good about who we are and what we do. They are able to tap into both their feminine and masculine leadership energies and bring their whole selves to work in a way that inspires and empowers their people to do the same.” Tiffany Kelly
- Demonstrate authentic leadership skills, and drive transformation in the workplace
- Become role models for other potential leaders and help to create a culture that embraces and leverages diversity
- Step into leadership roles with a limitless, solution-driven mindset and develop the communication and management skills
- Develop self-awareness and confidence so that participants understand what they are broadcasting and how this can impact
- Produce an individual action plan to ensure learning is embedded in the workplace and that participants have the ability to empower and coach those around them
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- The Women in Leadership: Impact through Self Awareness course is for women who are either already leading others or would like to step up into a leadership role. It is for women who would like to increase confidence and overcome self-limiting beliefs and those who would like to embark on a transforming and motivating path.