WEB DESIGN PROFESSIONAL
The Foundation Web Design Course will give you strong understanding of the principles of graphic design for the web/screen environment. You will cover 4 modules during the course and be issued a Certificate of Completion after successfully completing the course. Over the course of the 4 modules, you will receive software training in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Experience Design to create your final wire-framing and website design project, becoming proficient in all 3 by the end of the course.
- Advanced understanding of the principles of graphic design for the web/screen environment.
- Understanding of the principles of user–centered design and its application in web design.
- Understanding of the principles of information design.
- Understanding of the principles of interface design.
- Understanding of the role of markup languages for web design and what they do.
- Understanding how to design for device specificity.
- Ability to plan and design a multi–page website project, for both desktop and mobile.
- Working with and developing real world web design briefs
- Designing of Banner Ads in the context of a design system.
- Understanding the application of each Adobe programme and choosing the best one for a specific task.
- How to create a working prototype of your web design using Adobe Experience Design.
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- The course is suitable for aspiring web designers. It is also suitable for graphic designers who want to expand their portfolio to include web design, self-taught designers and designers who want to learn how to plan the architecture, how to wireframe a site, and be able to design and create prototypes of a web design; web developers who want to learn about web design and people with an interest in design.