THE STRATEGIC AND BREAKTHROUGH SELLING WORKSHOP
This sales course goes far beyond the transfer of information by enhancing core competencies in both functional and interpersonal areas. Its main purpose is to drive significant improvement in sales force performance by addressing the selling skills, communication practices and the ability to adapt different selling styles to meet customers’ requirements. It also focuses on empowering salespeople to progress from transaction focused selling to true consultative selling, thus transforming the sales relationship into a collaboration focused business partnership that produces dramatic, long term and measurable sales results.
- Identify the changing strategic and operational demands on the sales function and enhance required knowledge and skills
- Devise sales strategies based on the understanding of the different selling modes to manage and suit the customers’ buying process
- Follow various forecasting models to better handle internal and external customers’ expectations
- Apply the top thirteen negotiation tactics after mastering them to handle difficult sales negotiations
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and balanced scorecards to monitor sales growth and performance
- Manage and control the customer’s life cycle for better retention and loyalty purposes
- Sales reps, sales supervisors and managers, and account managers who would like to master tactics, selling modes, and sales performance issues that are the foundation of successful modern selling. The course is also beneficial for people who are involved in commercial activities at all levels of the organization.