RECRUITMENT, INTERVIEWING AND SELECTION
This is the ‘everything you need to know’ course you have to attend before hiring someone. By participating in this course, you will learn all you need to know about employee interviews, recruitment and selection. You will also learn why making the wrong hiring decision means throwing away a substantial investment in time and money. In a nutshell, this course will help you avoid hiring the wrong candidates.
- Define recruitment, list its main steps and learn the best methods and sources for attracting qualified candidates
- Practice the various techniques used for short listing and assessing candidates and the reliability and validity of each
- Discover the main types of selection interviews and when and how to use each
- Prepare and conduct a probing interview for any vacancy and level in the organization
- Use the data collected from various assessment stages for selection purposes
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Managers, superintendents, supervisors and officers in the functions of human resources or recruitment whose jobs require recruiting and selecting employees. The course is also very useful for all those outside human resources whose jobs require conducting frequent and important selection interviews.