RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION: A HOLISTIC APPROACH
Gain a holistic overview of the entire recruitment and selection cycle. By participating in this course, you will learn all you need to know about attracting, assessing and selecting the right candidates for the vacant positions in your organization. You will also pick up some commonly made errors in recruitment and selection along with the best ways to avoid them.
- Define recruitment and selection and describe the difference between them.
- List the best methods and sources for attracting qualified candidates
- Practice various techniques for short listing and assessing candidates
- Prepare and conduct a probing interview that collects meaningful information about candidates
- Apply number based logical methodologies in making the final candidate selection decision
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Managers, superintendents, supervisors and officers in the functions of human resources or recruitment whose jobs require recruiting and selecting employees. The course is also very useful for all those outside human resources whose jobs require conducting frequent and important selection interviews.