PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT BOOTCAMP
The overall aim of this program is to enable participants to plan, manage and control project risks. Moreover, participants will be able to develop project risk management plan and identify project risks related to the project triple constraints; i.e. scope, schedule and resources. The program also aims at assisting participants in qualifying and quantifying project risks and developing appropriate risk responses. In line with the above; participants will also design and calculate key performance indicators for monitoring and controlling project risks.
- Develop project risk management plan
- Identify and predict project risks related to scope, schedule and resources.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative risk assessments
- Plan strategies for negative and positive risks
- Devise metrics to monitor and control project risks
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- The target audience includes: project risk managers, risk owners, project managers, members of project office, project sponsors, functional managers, senior management and individuals interested in project risk management.