PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)
Project Management Essentials training course is designed to help organizations keep up with the fast growing markets and economic pressures. The training is preparing the attendees for the PMP Exam by Prep Project Management Institute. The Project Management Essential training course teaches you the techniques and strategies necessary to cope with the “faster, better, cheaper” pressures. All the projects you have worked or will work on are similar in one aspect; projection of ideas into new endeavor. The goal of the Project Management Essential training course is to help you anticipate as many of the problems and dangers as possible, prepare yourself and your team for them, and organize and control activities so that projects are completed successfully in spite of all the risks.
- Understand and explain the fundamentals, concepts, and terminology of project management
- Understand the essential techniques, procedures, and processes of the project management
- Apply the project management tools and methods
- Explain each team member’s roles and responsibilities
- Understand who the stakeholders are.
- Understand what should be reported to the stakeholders
- Make a conclusive checklist to communicate project status
- Define the project’s objectives and goals
- Understand project schedule and factors can possibly affect it
- Prepared for PMP Exam and Certifications
- Understand the concept of risk and why it is important to calculate the risk before starting the project
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Any level of professional interested in Project Management, would benefit from this course. These include professionals from industries including, but not limited to, banking, insurance, retail, government, manufacturing, healthcare, telecom, and airlines.