PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE
Rapid changes in modern technology are driving Transport Infrastructure Managers around the world to build on their knowledge, in order to deliver transport systems that meet current and future infrastructure requirements.
This Project Management for Transport Infrastructure (PMTI) course is an intensive training program, exclusively designed to assist managers responsible for managing and delivering transportation and road infrastructure projects.
Participants will develop their skills and responsiveness on all key stages of Transport Infrastructure Project Management, such as the concept of operation (CONOPS), project planning, delivery, finalization and benefit management.
This course will facilitate knowledge sharing through group workshops, using global project delivery examples. Day to day practical project experiences and team exercises will allow participants to engage and be better equipped to manage the delivery and processes of infrastructure projects. The primary aim of this course is to broaden the perspective of participants and highlight the necessary tools needed to successfully manage transport and infrastructure projects.
- Enhance knowledge of transport infrastructure projects and enable project managers to successfully achieve delivery objectives
- Explain network vision and critical strategies needed to achieve project objectives
- Demonstrate key aspects of Transport Infrastructure Project Management from the concept of operation (CONOPS) to project delivery, finalization and benefit management
- Explain the necessary tools that could be effectively used to manage transport projects successfully
- Gain knowledge of project management principles, best practices and methodologies to achieve outcomes
- Describe and demonstrate the importance of project governance and assurance processes
- This course is an intensive training program exclusively designed to assist project managers, planners, project engineers and senior managers responsible for making decisions and delivering or managing transportation projects.