PRESENTATION DESIGN AND DELIVERY
Why is it that certain speeches and presentations last forever in our memories while others fade into oblivion by the time they are finished? Is it the topic, the speaker or the material used? On this course, you will learn how to use every resource at your disposal to elevate your speeches and presentations from mundane to captivating. By helping you build exceptional introductions, coherent content and climactic closings, the course will have a significant impact on the effectiveness of the speeches and presentations you deliver, regardless of topic, audience or media used. The course is quite hands-on because it will provide you with the opportunity to deliver a number of speeches and presentations (of your choice) and receive feedback on your design and delivery, while showing you proven techniques to combat public speaking anxiety and present with charisma.
- List the main causes of boring and ineffective presentations and ways to overcome them
- Prepare for a presentation using a systematic and easy to follow approach
- Build a presentation using the triple S rule
- Project the right verbal and non-verbal characteristics essential in powerful presentations
- Pinpoint the main reasons that lead to Public Speaking Anxiety (PSA) and ways to eliminate them prior to presenting
- Use the most commonly available visual aids to support their presentation and make it visually appealing
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- All those who wish to improve their presentation skills to a noticeable level using a strictly hands-on approach. The workshop-type course is particularly helpful for people who have to conduct sales, business development or periodic presentations to senior management.