PREPARATION FOR RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (RMP) CERTIFICATION
The overall aim of this course is to prepare participants for the Risk Management Professional (RMP) certification. Additionally, participants will be able to develop project risk management plans and risk registers. The course also aims at assisting participants in performing qualitative and quantitative assessments for developing appropriate risk responses. In line with the above, participants will devise key performance indicators for monitoring and controlling project risks.
- Review the RMP exam requirements and application process
- Define several risk key terms and develop a solid framework of risk management
- Plan risk management and manage the risk register
- Identify project risks using different techniques
- Evaluate qualitatively the identified project risks
- Estimate quantitatively the overall effect of risk on the objectives of the project
- Develop effective response actions that are appropriate to the priority of the project risks
- Review and control project risks through reassessments and audits
- Identify the leadership and communication competencies related to risk management
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Risk managers, project managers, and members of project offices, project sponsors, functional managers, senior management and individuals interested in RMP certification.