ORGANIZATIONAL AND DEPARTMENTAL COMMUNICATION
Communication is a critical organizational function that can help a company stay efficient and productive. One of the more important forms of organizational communication is interdepartmental communication. This course helps attendees develop the skills necessary to implement policies that strengthen interdepartmental communication and maintain an efficient flow of information.
- Demonstrate excellent internal customer service skills
- Use proactive approaches to simplify work processes between departments
- Apply different team building models to create alignment within the organization
- Solve interdepartmental conflict by identifying and removing communication barriers
- Develop a plan for enhancing overall organizational communication
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Managers, supervisors and professionals who interact with other departments, teams or business units.