MEASURING ROI OF TRAINING
An increasing organizational requirement on measuring Return On Investment (ROI) of training mandates training and development professionals to improve their knowledge and skills in developing effective ROI evaluations. This course explores current practices of measuring and evaluating training programs through the ROI process model, and focuses on data collection at various training intervals, isolating strategies for the effects of training and calculating monetary values.
- Measure the impact of training on more than one level of evaluation
- Identify methods used to collect data during and after training programs
- Demonstrate appropriate methods in isolating the effects of training
- Tabulate monetary values of training in terms of benefits and costs
- Calculate and interpret return on investment of training
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Training and development professionals, human resources partners and anyone who is involved with measuring the impact of training within an organization.