MASTERING PROJECT METRICS, KPIs AND DASHBOARDS
The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the skills needed to design and apply project metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Moreover, the course assists participants in identifying the driving forces for better value based project metrics and allows them to design project dashboards. The course enables participants to master the features of Microsoft Project in reporting project performance and taking corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify the driving forces that will lead to better project metrics
- Define and select the right project metrics
- Develop and apply project KPIs
- Create project KPIs and reports using MS project
- Design a project dashboard and traffic light reports
- Construct value based project metrics
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Project managers, members of project offices, project sponsors, functional managers, senior management and individuals involved in developing and managing project metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).