MANAGING YOUR INTERNAL TRAINING ACADEMY
Learning is widely recognized now as a mean for performance improvement. Many companies have established their own training academies while other companies are currently considering the idea seriously, hoping to provide employees with continuous learning opportunities that are highly effective. If you belong to the HR or training department of either of these two kinds of companies, this course is an absolute necessity for you. It will help you establish the right kind of corporate academy that can effectively and impressively impact your company’s performance.
- Assess the need of their organization for an internal academy
- Monitor the performance of internal academies through a set of well-defined KPIs
- Recruit, develop, and reward internal subject matter experts as trainers for the internal academy
- Build their corporate curricula and library of courses
- Implement an effective internal communication strategy for the internal academy
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- This course targets managers and specialists of human resources, training and development, organizational development, and talent development departments.