MAINTENANCE CONTRACTING & OUTSOURCING
In the competitive environment of today, availability and reliability of assets are more than ever an important issue. A significant trend in maintenance is outsourcing maintenance activities to contractors. Maintenance contracts are being applied as a highly effective way to manage and control the relationship between the service provider and the end-user, both internally and externally. It manages the expectations of both parties, sets out the parameters of responsibility and offers performance indicators.
- Understanding Outsourcing considerations
- Contracting types, incl. Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to monitor performance
- Developing contracts – the contracting cycle
- Negotiating skills
- Continuous improvement and performance management: how to evaluate the performance with all parties involved
- All professionals involved in procurement and supply chain management as well as negotiating, managing and verifying maintenance contracts.