MACHINE LEARNING AND PREDICTIVE MODELS
Predictive models have become accessible to all users with the advancement of technology. This course offers a complete overview of supervised Machine Learning algorithms, and their role in the enhancement of predictions in most industries and by most organizations.
This course covers all models utilized under different technologies (SAS, Statistica and SPSS), enabling participants to become expert practitioners by evaluating and selecting appropriate solutions with suitable technical packages for their organizations.
- Understand the true meaning of Machine Learning
- Comprehend the key differences between Data Analysis and Machine Learning
- Apply testing and validating samples into Machine Learning models
- Submit an overview of the best analytic solutions
- Implement fine-tuned estimation with complete predictive models
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Any level of professional interested in how Machine Learning can assist their organization, would benefit from this course. These include professionals from industries including, but not limited to, banking, insurance, retail, government, manufacturing, healthcare, telecom, and airlines.