JOB ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION WORKSHOP
Any HR professional would agree that the job description is a fundamental tool omnipresent in each and every HR process. Writing a job description is both an art and a technique. In this workshop, you will learn how to conduct a thorough job analysis in order to write a comprehensive job description focused on the key result areas of the job. You will also realize that organizations pay for jobs not individuals; that is why, as an HR professional you have to use job descriptions to evaluate jobs objectively and determine their relative values to the organization. We will provide you with the principles of job evaluation and guide you in applying them.
- Apply the basic principles of job analysis and evaluation
- Prepare comprehensive job analysis interviews
- Write clear job descriptions based on thorough job analysis
- Defend the importance of job evaluation as a tool to guarantee internal consistency and fairness
- Justify the importance of the effective administration of job evaluation systems
- Assess the job evaluation options available and make informed decisions on which job evaluation system to use and why
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- The target audience for this workshop includes HR officers, HR specialists and team leaders, as well as HR managers and HR business partners who want to sharpen their skills of job analysis, job description and evaluation.