INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Organizational success depends upon the ability of team members to communicate with each other using multiple means and channels. Our interactions with others determine how we are perceived and therefore, each of these interactions is an opportunity to accomplish a planned purpose. Communicating effectively is one of the most powerful skills for achieving objectives, be it on a personal or an organizational level. This training course will help you develop the skills you need to focus on your purpose, profile your audience and develop your message with clarity for an ideal impact and outcome. The ability to create an environment for open discussion and ongoing dialogue is crucial for communication success. The communication skills covered in this training course will help increase your ability to become better at active listening, receiving and giving effective feedback, dealing with different and diverse cultures, and managing conflicts in order to improve quality of relationships and productivity.
- Demonstrate their ability to communicate across cultures
- Apply the skills necessary to communicate in an effective manner
- Employ techniques for listening actively and empathically
- Manage interpersonal conflict
- Handle feedback and criticism constructively
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Employees, supervisors, managers and others seeking to improve their communication skills both on and off the job.