INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT) – FROM BEGINNER TO EXPERT TRAINING
Master the skills you need to develop real-world IoT applications & solutions. Own the entire lifecycle for IoT apps, from design and configuration to deployment and testing in our IoT Training. Gain deep expertise in open source hardware, their configuration and functionality.
Internet of Things is already here. It is estimated by 2020, 50 billion things will be connected to the internet. This presents an unprecedented opportunity for you to understand and deploy solutions that exploit the data generated by the connected devices for a beneficial solution. In our IoT course, learn the technical know-how of the IoT world and the open source hardware paradigm.
- Differentiate the IoT development boards
- Recognize and differentiate between the various use cases of different sensors, actuators, solenoid valve and power adapters
- Install Ubuntu / Windows 10 IoT operating system and setup a Raspberry PI board
- Understand the architecture of IoT solutions
- Implement an IoT solution practically
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Teams building IoT solutions & products, Teams getting started with or working on IoT / connected devices automation projects, IT professionals or aspiring IT professionals in private and public organizations.