INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER DRIVING LICENSE (ICDL) FOR INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED
ICDL is the world’s leading computer skills certification. To date more than 14 million people have engaged with the ICDL programme, in over 100 countries, through our network of over 24,000 ICDL Accredited Test Centres (ATCs).
The ICDL programme defines the skills and competencies necessary to use a computer and common computer applications. It offers a wide range of modules including Computer Essentials, Word Processing and IT Security. ICDL Intermediate modules complement our range of Base modules. They will enable you to develop your skills in knowledge areas that are appropriate for your everyday life, or for your job role.
- Cover the key skills needed to use presentation software.
- Cover the key skills needed to organise and operate a database.
- Cover the key skills needed to understand the main concepts relating to online collaboration and cloud computing.
- Cover the skills needed to understand the key concepts relating to the importance of secure information and data, physical security, privacy, and identity theft.
- Cover the key skills needed to use project planning applications.
- Cover the key skills and main concepts relating to digital marketing
- Cover the key concepts relating to the use of ICT in the classroom.
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Everybody whether in school, university or in the workplace, ICDL offers the skills you need to succeed.