INTERNATIONAL COMPUTER DRIVING LICENSE (ICDL) FOR BEGINNERS
ICDL is the world’s leading computer skills certification. To date more than 14 million people have engaged with the ICDL programme, in over 100 countries, through our network of over 24,000 ICDL Accredited Test Centres (ATCs).
The ICDL programme defines the skills and competencies necessary to use a computer and common computer applications. It offers a wide range of modules including Computer Essentials, Word Processing and IT Security.
- Cover the key skills and main concepts relating to ICT, computers, devices, and software.
- Cover the key skills needed to understand the main concepts relating to web browsing and online security
- Cover the key skills needed to use a word processing application
- Cover the key skills needed to use spreadsheets.
- Cover best practice in effective computer use.
- Develop input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practicing computer professionals from all over the world.
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Everybody whether in office, school, university or in the workplace, ICDL offers the skills you need to succeed