HR SKILLS FOR NON-HR PROFESSIONALS
HR for Line Managers course is designed to help line managers manage their staff better by equipping them with critical HR skills. Also, this course focuses on key issues for line managers, such as handling employee interviews, on-boarding, appraisals, training, grievances, and much more.
- List and apply manager’s HR functions
- Define the roles and responsibilities of managers in recruitment and onboarding
- Conduct effective performance appraisal meetings
- Identify and evaluate training needs
- Handle employees complaints, grievances, and turnover
- Lecture, discussion, syndicate work, case study and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
- Line managers, head of departments, team leaders and supervisors and anyone who wishes to gain knowledge and skills about the human resources functions and how to apply them effectively in his/her department.